Waikiki Beach Walk
Explore this oceanfront shopping, dining, and entertainment district in the heart of Waikiki. Stroll through this lively retail promenade of shops, art galleries, restaurants, bars, and live Hawaiian entertainment. The Waikiki Beach Walk® features more than 50 Hawaii-related stores, eclectic boutiques with locally made products, and exciting nightlife. Dine at the best restaurants in Waikiki Beach. Enjoy island fusion cuisine at Roy's Waikiki and contemporary dining at Yard House. Experience outdoor live entertainment and slice of Hawaii life. OUTRIGGER Reef Waikiki Beach Resort is a featured hotel at the Waikiki Beach Walk® and within walking distance of the action. Enjoy events like hula dancing, yoga on the lawn, farmer's markets, and art walks showcasing the island's local artists.
- Open daily, 10 am - 10 pm
- Varies per establishment.
- Ku Ha'aheo: Hawaiian Music & Hula - Tuesdays, 4:30 - 6 pm
- Beach Walk Market on the Plaza - Wednesdays from 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Na Mele No Na Pua - live entertainment on Sundays, 5 - 6 pm
- Yoga on the Lawn - Wednesdays at 4:30 pm
- Art Walk - last Saturdays, 6 - 9 pm
- Hot Hula Fitness - Mondays, 5 - 6 pm
- Free Ukulele Lessons - Daily 10:30 am & 4:30 pm
- Stores and Boutiques Dining and Bars Art Galleries
Frequently Asked Questions
Travelers can find several one-of-a-kind shops, apparel and clothing stores, and retailers, including Coco Mango, Blue Ginger, and Kahala, as well as jewelry stores, convenience stores, art and specialty shops like the Wyland Gallery and Breakout Waikiki.
You'll find many award-winning restaurants, casual eateries, and yummy treats at Waikiki Beach Walk including the Beachwalk Cafe, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Lanikai Juice, Cafe Glace, Kaiwa Waikiki, Roy's Waikiki, and the Yard House.