- Open daily from 7 am to 5 pm. Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day
- Road to War and "Attack" Exhibit
- Junior Ranger Events
- Pearl Harbor Tours
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Film footage of the December 7, 1941, attack
- Interactive exhibits and galleries
- Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Pacific Aviation Museum
- Gift Shop
- Audio Tours
Book at Tour:
Frequently Asked Questions
Pearl Harbor Day is held on December 7th every year in remembrance of the attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941. Flags are flown at half-mast and there are events held to honor and remember those who fought and died on this day.
Pearl Harbor is about 25 minutes from Waikiki Beach by car, and 11 miles away. Travelers can get to Pearl Harbor by taking Highway 201 and following the signs to the Pearl Harbor Historic Site and Visitor Center. Ride shared are also available for about $20.