Waikiki Connection Fee
A fee of $30 USD plus tax per day, per room will be added to room charges at check-out.*
This fee provides guests of Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort and Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort and with these benefits:
- Unlimited rides on the Outrigger Waikiki Connection Trolley to Diamond Head and Downtown Honolulu.**
- Wi-Fi, maximum 3 devices per room
- Local and international phone calls up to 60 minutes daily
- 2 bottles of water daily in room
- Local weekday newspaper
- Free breakfast for children 5 years and younger with purchase of an adult meal***
- Daily Hawaiian cultural activities at Outrigger Waikiki and Outrigger Reef
- 1 Outrigger souvenir tote bag per room
- Shopping and dining coupon book with savings at over 40 retailers
Discounts for area attractions:
- Waikiki Beach outrigger canoe ride at a discounted rate of $10 USD per person, per stay****
- Honolulu Museum of Art: 2 adult admissions ($20 USD value). Children 17 years and younger enter free.
- Bishop Museum: Discounted $3 USD adult or child admission. Up to 2 adults and 2 children per visit.
- Waikiki Aquarium: Free Junior admission with a paid adult. Children under 3 years enter free.
- `Iolani Palace: Discounted $10 adult admission ($14.95 value).
What to see and do at trolley stops:
- Saratoga Road: Hawaii Army Museum at Fort DeRussy Park
- Duke Kahanamoku Statue: Celebrates Hawaii's first Olympian and surfing legend on Waikiki Beach.
- Honolulu Zoo and Kapiolani Park: Visit the 42-acre zoo with over 900 animals from the tropics and Africa.
- Waikiki Aquarium: Over 490 marine animals and plants. Hawaiian monk seal habitat and Nautilus exhibit.
- Diamond Head Crater: Hike the crater rim trail and 327 stairs to the 761-foot summit lookout.
- Kahala Mall: Popular restaurants, Whole Foods Market, Macy's, Banana Republic, Apple Store and more.
- KCC Farmers Market: Open Saturdays 7:30 am - 11 am. Street eats, farm-fresh fruits, vegetables, flowers.
- Honolulu Museum of Art (No stop on Mondays all day and Sundays at 10:11 am, 11:16 am, 12:21 pm)
- Hawaii State Capitol and `Iolani Palace: The only palace in the U.S. was built in 1879 by King David Kalakaua.
- King Kamehameha Statue: Tribute to Hawaii's first king, located at the Hawaii State Supreme Court.
*Waikiki Connection Fee and inclusions are subject to change without notice and restrictions may apply.
**Nearest trolley stop for Outrigger Waikiki guests is in front of the Duke Kahanamoku Statue on Kalakaua Avenue. Nearest trolley stop for Outrigger Reef guests is on Saratoga Road. Children 17 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
***Complimentary breakfast served at Kani Ka Pila Grille for guests of Outrigger Reef, and Duke's Waikiki or Hula Grill for guests of Outrigger Waikiki.
****Canoe ride is subject to availability and weather conditions and is offered by Aqualani Beach & Ocean Recreation.