- Home of Hawaiian Music, Kani Ka Pila Grille
- Renovated modern guest rooms
- Immersive cultural activities
- Voyager 47 Club Lounge
Kilauea Volcano update
Aloha! Outrigger Hotels and Resorts is ready to welcome you to your island home.
As of Monday, July 2, 2018 – the Hawaiian Islands [Oahu, Maui, Kauai, Lanai, Molokai and the Island of Hawaii] are unaffected by the Kilauea volcano activity, except for a remote area on the Island of Hawaii. There is absolutely no reason at this time for travelers to change or alter their leisure or business plans.
- Accommodations – all Outrigger Hotels and Resorts are open and operating business as usual, including our Hawaii Vacation Condos by Outrigger on the Island of Hawaii. Outrigger’s Island of Hawaii condos are all on Kona side, located approximately 100 miles away or a two-hour car drive from any volcano activity:
- Airports – all flights into Kona International Airport (KOA) and Hilo International Airport (ITO) are open and operating business as usual.
- Activities – all activities and attractions on the Island of Hawaii are operating normally, with the exception of the remote area affected by the lava activity, including Hawaii Volcanoes National park as a precaution.
- Air Quality – on the Island of Hawaii, air quality remains largely unchanged. Officials continue to monitor this and do not recommend going near the volcanic activity.
For the most up-to-date visitor information, visit the Hawaii Tourism Authority website.
If you have specific questions regarding your stay with Outrigger, feel free to contact us here. Or, just take a look at what our guests have posted from the Big Island this week: