Snorkeling in Oahu
- Open daily 6:45 am - 4 pm
- Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays, Christmas Day, New Year's Day
- Protected marine conservation ecosystem
- Even first-time snorkelers will enjoy the diversity of tropical fish, green sea turtles, and reef creatures
- The bay's coral reefs are a living ecosystem that protect an array of marine life including the Hawaii state fish humuhumunukunukuapuaa.
There are several fees to be aware of at the park including 25 USD entry fee and 3 USD parking for private vehicles. Optional fees for tram service, lockers, snack bar, gift shop, and renting snorkel gear. Please refer the website for details.
Approximately 11 miles (about 30 minutes driving).
Shuttle tours are available for a fee with roundtrip service from Waikiki.You may also drive; there is limited parking with all-day security. The #22 city bus takes about an hour from Waikiki and is 2.50 USD each way.