Dine under the stars and immerse in the cultures of the Hawaiian islands a Kona's newest luau show. Enjoy heart-pumping drums, Polynesian dancing, fire, and delicious island food set on 22 acres of gorgeous oceanfront on Keauhou Bay on the Kona coast. Under the hala trees, the Feast & Fire Luau is an amazing dinner show that pays homage to the Polynesians who first landed in Hawaii.
An Evening in Paradise
As the sun sets, Hawaiian history comes to life with dancers and chefs that create a dreamland of rhythms, fire, food, and legend. Listen to the sound of the conch shell. See the torch lighting ceremony. Enjoy Hawaiian arts and crafts and indulge in an extravagant luau feast.
The tantalizing menu features slow-cooked Kalua pork, taro rolls & sweet butter garnished with Hawaiian alea’a sea salt, fresh local fish. Enjoy a local favorite dessert of sugar and cinnamon dusted malasadas. The luau and dinner show offers a full bar with beer, wine, and our signature Mai Tais.
Experience Kona’s Magical Luau and Dinner Show
- Scenic Keauhou Bay location
- Participate in hula lessons & storytelling before dinner
- Luau dinner with delicious Hawaiian island cuisine
- Open bar serves cocktails, wine beer and soft drinks
- Dynamic Hawaiian show with music, fire and dance performances
- Private seating near the stage front and general seating