During this global pandemic, the world is taking a pause from travel. And while we sincerely miss welcoming guests to our island homes, we’re confident that there will be brighter days ahead.
Until global travel restrictions ease up and life gets back to a new normal, we are so thankful for technology and video chat apps that allow us to stay in touch with friends, families - and of course, keep up on work.
And speaking of which, we’re excited to share some custom-made Zoom backgrounds with you. They are free and easy to download. We hope they bring some feel-good-island-vibes to your next conference call.
We have a hunch that your colleagues would rather get a glimpse of paradise than your living room.
Please continue to stay safe, embrace the aloha spirit from your homes and keep your social connections strong. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Fiji Background #1 | Click here to download
Fiji Background #2 | Click here to download
Waikiki Background #1 | Click here to download
Waikiki Background #2 | Click here to download
Waikiki Background #3 | Click here to download
Maldives Background #1 | Click here to download
Maldives Background #2 | Click here to download
Mauritius Background | Click here to download
Thailand Background #1 | Click here to download
Thailand Background #2 | Click here to download
Instructions for downloading Zoom Virtual Backgrounds:
1. Find your favorite image in the list above. Right click to open, and save.
2. To enable the Virtual Background feature for your own use:
3. Sign in to the Zoom web portal
4. Click Meeting Settings
5. Navigate to the Virtual Background option on the Meeting tab and verify that the setting is enabled. If it is not, click the Status toggle to enable it.
6. Logout of the Zoom Desktop Client and login again to see your new background in the background options.
7. Start a new meeting and switch to your new, beachy background!