The Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort has long been known as one of the most classic resort destinations in Waikiki, and a life of relaxation here just got even better.
While the celebration of being on right on the beach will never end, the pool really calls for an equal amount of allure and intrigue. The Hale and Pune are the local interpretation of the enticing, poolside cabanas and casabellas one would expect to find during a dreamy vacation.
We’ll break it all down for you in 6 reasons this relaxing spot in Waikiki is just what you need:
1. Sweet, sweet comfort - the option for sun or shade in these plush lounging spots takes comfort to the next level
2. Access to bottle service (yes,please) and the full Kani Ka Pila Grille menu
3. In the evening, your Hale turns into a “Hale Under the Stars” - this is the best place to hear the live, Hawaiian music, played by award-winning artists
4. The hosts are just overflowing with the aloha spirit
5. A story to tell - each Hale and Pune is named after a star on the Polynesian Star Compass (this is how navigators found their way through the islands; a method more than 1,000 years old)
6. Full-day rentals even include a basket of local goodies
So, which of these will you be bragging about to your friends after you’ve been to Waikiki’s poolside paradise?
Reserve your Hale or Pune now.
1 866 956 4262
US, Canada & Guam
1 800 608313
+1 303 369 7777