- Home of Hawaiian Music, Kani Ka Pila Grille
- Renovated modern guest rooms
- Immersive cultural activities
- Voyager 47 Club Lounge
Waikiki Beachcomber - B Original Art Program
TOMA - the Terrace of Modern Art - is our surf-art series featuring celebrated artists who draw their inspiration from the beach. The Waikiki Beachcomber hotel pool deck adjacent to Hawaiian Aroma Caffe will transform into an outdoor art gallery overlooking Waikiki. Guests can meet the featured artist in person and enjoy handcrafted drinks, delicious bites, and a live DJ.
TOMA is free and open to the public. Valet parking is available at the hotel ($6 for 4 hours). Want to make a weekend out of it? Check out our Breakfast Package to snag a room package.Food & Drink
Hawaiian Aroma Caffe offers its all-day happy hour drink menu, as well as serves a special drink served in a re-usable glassPLUS!
- The first 100 guests will receive a swag bag with sponsor goodies, free glass of champagne (21+), and a taco
- TOMA and Hawaiian Aroma Caffe will be donating 15% of the proceeds from the evening to AccesSurf Hawaii, a water-based nonprofit charity organization that offers a variety of programs, services, and events for people with a disability