Lahaina Boutique Hotel Condo
Seasonal specials from 62% off
Outrigger Aina Nalu is a very special Lahaina hotel, an oasis of tranquility in the heart of Maui’s historic Lahaina Town just a short stroll from the art galleries and bistros on colorful Front Street. The award-winning design of these residential-style Lahaina hotel vacation rentals is reflected in appealing details of Asian-inspired room décor, a sleek infinity pool, an elegant poolside pavilion, and cozy garden gazebos. This private hotel condo tucked away in a quiet neighborhood setting is a serene alternative to the Lahaina hotels on the busy waterfront.
Reception desk open 6 am - 10 pm (Guest check-in/out during these hours only)
Guest parking 17.50 USD plus taxes per car for 24 hours
Mandatory Cleaning Costs and Optional Housekeeping Service Costs
2-level walk-up, no elevators
Studio, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom
Full kitchen and washer/dryer in 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom units
Free high-speed Internet access in rooms and wi-fi in select common areas
Shower only, no bathtub
2 swimming pools
No resort fee
2-night minimum stay required
Map of Outrigger Aina Nalu (PDF 2 MB)
Outrigger Aina Nalu Maui condo travel deals
Book a Kahului airport shuttle, Molokini snorkel tour and more!
Outrigger Aina Nalu
660 Wainee Street
Kahului International Airport (OGG) to Outrigger Aina Nalu
- Exit Kahului Airport on Keolani Place.
- Stay in middle lane and continue onto Dairy Road/Highway 380. Dairy Road/Highway 380 becomes Kuihelani Road/Highway 380 at Puunene Avenue intersection.
- Continue straight onto Kuihelani Road/Highway 380 until last traffic signal.
- Turn left onto Honoapiilani Highway/Highway 30 and continue north.
- Turn left at Shaw Street. Turn right at Wainee Street. Outrigger Aina Nalu is on the right.
Outrigger Aina Nalu to Kahului International Airport (OGG)
- Exiting the property, turn left onto Wainee Street.
- Turn left onto Shaw Street. Turn right onto Honoapiilani Highway/Highway 30 and continue south.
- Turn right onto Kuihelani Road/Highway 380 and continue east.
- Kuihelani Road/Highway 380 becomes Dairy Road/Highway 380 at Puunene Avenue intersection.
- Continue straight on Dairy Road/Highway 380. Turn right onto Keolani Place and follow road into Kahului Airport.