Oceanfront Kona Condo Rentals
Seasonal specials from 51% off
Outrigger Kanaloa at Kona oceanfront condo rentals occupy an 18-acre seaside setting in a quiet residential neighborhood overlooking beautiful Keauhou Bay on Hawaii, the Big Island. The location is lushly landscaped and shaded by coconut palms. These extra-roomy, breeze-cooled Kona condos are perfectly suited for the warm, sunny climate of the Kona Coast. On-site tennis courts and swimming pools satisfy the need for active relaxation. It's a few minutes drive to stores and restaurants at Keauhou Shopping Village, and just a few miles to the commercial center of Kona Town. The Kona Coast is well known for deep-sea fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling and many historic sites from Hulihee Palace to Kealakekua Bay. Make Outrigger Kanaloa at Kona your home base for an extended Hawaii Island vacation.
Notice about Kona Country Club closure: Please note that the Ocean Course and driving range are closed for renovation through early 2014. The Mountain Course and driving range have closed and are no longer operating.
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award
Oceanfront Kona condo rentals in Keauhou
2-story condos, no elevators
1-bedroom and 2-bedroom suites with full kitchen and washer/dryer
Free guest parking
Free wireless high-speed Internet access in all units, lobby and main pool area
Mandatory Cleaning Costs and Optional Housekeeping Service Costs
3 swimming pools
2 tennis courts
No resort fee
2-night minimum stay required. 3 nights required on major holiday weekends.
Map of Outrigger Kanaloa at Kona (PDF 761 KB)
Outrigger Kanaloa at Kona Hawaii Island condo travel deals
Book a Kona airport shuttle, Kilauea volcano tour, manta ray night dive and more!
Outrigger Kanaloa at Kona
78-261 Manukai Street
Keahole-Kona International Airport (KOA) to Outrigger Kanaloa at Kona
- As you exit Keahole-Kona International Airport turn right/south onto Queen Kaahumanu Highway/Highway 19.
- Continue south on Highway 19 as it becomes Highway 11.
- Turn right onto Kamehameha III Road. Kamehameha III Road is approximately 15 miles south of the airport.
- Follow Kamehameha III road downhill through two traffic lights then turn right onto Manukai Street.
- Continue down the street in the residential area to the Outrigger Kanaloa at Kona gate at the end of the street.
Outrigger Kanaloa at Kona to Keahole-Kona International Airport (KOA)
- Exit resort on Manukai Street.
- Turn left onto Kamehameha III Road and follow the road uphill.
- Turn left onto Highway 11 and continue north.
- Highway 11 becomes Queen Kaahamanu Highway/Highway 19.
- Turn left into Keahole-Kona International Airport.