Authentic Mauritian culture on the Bel Ombre Coast
CyberSale - Save up to 35% + meals + bonus inclusions.
- Located on the south coast of Mauritius in the nature reserve of Bel Ombre
- Classic plantation-style architecture showcasing the island's heritage for an immersive travel experience
- Various guest activities connecting guests to Mauritian culture, including Sega music & dancing, cooking classes, rum tasting and more
- Partnered with Reef Conservation in their inclusive and holistic conservation initiatives for the wider Bel Ombre and South West Coast communities
Rooms & Suites
Save on your next escape
Fresh island flavor
Embrace the resort’s celebrated cuisine, international wine tasting as well as local craft beer, afternoon tea, and toast the sunset with traditional sega music. You’ll also find Half Board, Full Board and All-Inclusive packages to choose from for flexible options that fit your stay.
Le Bleu is Bel Ombre's favorite beach bar, perfect for any time of day. By day, relax by the poolside or on the beach with handcrafted cocktails and pizzas, paninis, burgers or a salad. Crepes and Mauritian bites in the afternoon and entertainment to spice up the night.
With stunning views of the Indian Ocean and all-day favorites like vegan items and ice cream, Edgewater is a resort favorite. Come back in the evening for Mauritian dishes and Eurasian-inspired cuisine.
This unique food market concept offers live cooking stations celebrating cuisines from around the world, including Europe, the Mediterranean, Asia and India.
Enjoy our selection of vintages from wineries around the world. The cellar can host private diners as well as an array of tapas.
By day, our club lounge offers an indulgent sparkling wine breakfast and a private pool. By night, it opens to the public, serving Mauritian fusion cuisine.
Enjoy stunning sunsets while sipping on cocktails and listening to the island’s favorite DJs at our Le Bleu Beachfront Bar.
Discover all the colours and flavours of Mauritius. Rum degustation, sega show and Mauritian delicacies await on this special evening.
Experience the history and taste of iconic Mauritian Rum - with local pairings from our Chef. Adjoining Plantation Club.
Our Willie’s Rum and Crab Shack menu offers Indian Ocean seafood with a Creole touch. Kick back a enjoy sunset cocktails on the beach to the sounds Mauritius’ top DJs.
Make the most of your stay with breakfast in bed, or a midnight snack. Extensive à la carte menu. Cold plates are served after 11pm.
Discover the history and taste of iconic Mauritian Rum, relax with beachside cocktails or learn how to kitesurf in one of the best places in the world for the sport. From on-site amenities and excursions, there's plenty to keep the entire family entertained.
A lush sanctuary by the sea, Navasana Spa is a haven to harmonize mind, body and soul. Experience your bliss in a luxurious treatment room, our seaside beach kiosk, or the private couples VIP cabin.
Join us for complimentary group yoga or meditation twice a week.
We offer the perfect location for a thrilling ride on azure waters powered by the wind. With our kite surfing lessons, one of our expert team members will guide you on an epic journey.
Immerse yourself in an array of unique local amenities and cultural programs, starting with a unique local welcome.
Get a glimpse into Mauritius' active lifestyle with our complimentary guest activities. Activities and schedule are subject to change.
Youngsters 3-12 years are offered a full program of activities by our specially trained hosts. Indoor arts and crafts highlight local heritage with Indian henna tattoos and sega dance. Outdoor team sports get kids together for badminton and sand castle building. There's always new adventures to encounter at the resort!
- Accommodation is low rise, up to 3 floors, and there are no elevators
- All guest areas are non-smoking
- Complimentary guest parking
- Fitness center
- Four swimming pools
- International currency exchange
- Laundry/dry cleaning service
- Transfers to Mauritius
- Le Bleu
- Mercado Market Dining
- Rouben’s Wine Room
- The Plantation Club
- Taste of Mauritius
- Rum Room
- In-room Dining
- Child care on request
- Complimentary recreation: glass bottom boats, snorkeling, kayaks, paddle boats, windsurf iRig, stand-up paddle, tennis, beach volleyball, table tennis, bocce ball
- Paid recreation: sailing lessons, kitesurfing, deep sea fishing, catamaran excursions, speed boat tours, dolphin tours, scuba diving, quad and biking tours in the Nature Reserve, 18-hole golf
- Coral Kids Club
- Navasana Spa
- Recreational activities
- Wedding services
OUTRIGGER Mauritius Beach Resort is located approximately 43 kilometers (27 miles) southwest from Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport (MRU), a 45-minute drive, in the vicinity of Bel Ombre.
Three and half hours
Allée des Cocotiers 61002 Bel Ombre, Mauritius
Resort is located directly on the beach