Need a reason to visit the diverse and colorful island of Mauritius? We'll give you 10!
1. Benefit from generously sized rooms and suites offering stunning sea views with a private terrace or balcony, or absolute beachfront.
2. Share special moments in our Deluxe Family rooms where both parents and children can enjoy privacy. Our kids club has a dedicated pool for children with a water slide. The Mercado restaurant has a special kid's corner where our hosts from the Coral Kids Club look after your children while you enjoy a unique dinner experience with your partner.
3. Live a culinary voyage at the Mercado Restaurant with its market dining concept. Experience Indian, Asian, French and Mediterranean cuisines every day with live cooking stations.
4. Experience an authentic and relaxed five star resort with sandy pathways in beautiful natural surroundings. Enjoy the serenity of the quiet zone near the garden Pool and take a break from your usual work attire with our "no dress code" policy.
5. Stay in a Beachfront Suite and benefit from breathtaking views of the turquoise lagoon with privileged access to The Plantation Club, where you can enjoy breakfast with sparkling wine, free canapes and drinks throughout the day served at the lounge bar and private pool of the club.
6. Rekindle your romance with our renewal of vows ceremony available exclusively to our guests; a unique way for couples to honour their love and celebrate their time together in paradise offered with the compliments of Outrigger Resorts.
7. Experience a range of unique activities: Yoga safari - a journey at nature's heart - kitesurf lessons in the peaceful turquoise lagoon, or rides on electric bikes in the beautiful surrounds of Bel Ombre.
8. Discover colourful marine life in our preserved lagoon, which is home to more than 70 species of tropical fishes and hosts corals in better health than elsewhere in Mauritius.
9. Enjoy a great spa experience in the Navasana spa, which offers a wide range of signature massages and unique holistic treatments provided by our Reiki Master. Reiki, meditation, chakra balancing, reflexology or crystal healing awaits.
10. Discover an innovative refined dining concept with the highly praised Plantation Club restaurant proposing a one-of-a-kind modern interpretation of the local creole cuisine.