Need a reason to visit the Maldives? We'll give you 10!
1. Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort is an intimate retreat in Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll, where the reef is unspoiled, vegetation is lush and shooting stars are visible every night.
2. Spacious and secluded, our beautiful Villas are on the beach or over the water, and each has its own private swimming pool.
3. We cater to families with a choice of 2 or 3 bedroom villas, plus a kids’ club with indoor and outdoor playground and swimming pool.
4. The overwater, 3 bedroom Grand Konotta Villa offers 600sqm / 6000sqft of privacy with a spacious furnished deck and 28m infinity pool.
5. Guests travel to and from Kadeedhdhoo airport via luxury speed boat.
6. The signature Nala Rah - Japanese style Teppan Grill and Raw Restaurant - is one of our featured attractions.
7. Our unique Navasana Spa includes a 25m Hydro Therapy Pool, steam bath, 24-hour gym and complimentary daily yoga lessons.
8. We provide state-of-the-art equipment for watersports such as surfing, sea bob, windsurfing, jet skiing and parasailing.
9. We embrace Outrigger’s OZONE protection program and our in-house Marine Biologist actively involves guests in our Coral Plantation Program.
10. Last but not least, the team at Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort provides guests with an authentic Maldivian “Sense of Place,” consistent with Outrigger’s philosophy of heartfelt hospitality.