Show your room key and save
Explore and unwind with these valuable resort amenities:
- Unlimited rides on the Outrigger Waikiki Connection Trolley
- Shopping and dining coupon book with savings at over 40 retailers
- Fruit-inflused water in the lobby
- 24-hour Business Center access
- Beachcomber souvenir drawstring tote
- Wi-Fi, maximum 3 devices per room
- Local and long-distance calls to the U.S. and Canada (first 60 minutes)
- Spa La Cure exclusive offer (upgrade to organic oil w/ purchase of regular massage)
Discounts for area attractions:
- Honolulu Museum of Art: 2 adult admissions ($20 USD value). Children 17 years and younger enter free.
- Waikiki Aquarium: Free Junior admission with a paid adult. Children under 3 years enter free.
What to see and do at trolley stops:
- Saratoga Road: Hawaii Army Museum at Fort DeRussy Park
- Duke Kahanamoku Statue: Celebrates Hawaii's first Olympian and surfing legend on Waikiki Beach.
- Honolulu Zoo and Kapiolani Park: Visit the 42-acre zoo with over 900 animals from the tropics and Africa.
- Waikiki Aquarium: Over 490 marine animals and plants. Hawaiian monk seal habitat and Nautilus exhibit.
- Diamond Head Crater: Hike the crater rim trail and 327 stairs to the 761-foot summit lookout.
- Kahala Mall: Popular restaurants, Whole Foods Market, Macy's, Banana Republic, Apple Store and more.
- KCC Farmers Market: Open Saturdays 7:30 am - 11 am. Street eats, farm-fresh fruits, vegetables, flowers.
- Honolulu Museum of Art (No stop on Mondays all day and Sundays at 10:11 am, 11:16 am, 12:21 pm)
- Hawaii State Capitol and `Iolani Palace: The only palace in the U.S. was built in 1879 by King David Kalakaua.
- King Kamehameha Statue: Tribute to Hawaii's first king, located at the Hawaii State Supreme Court.
A fee of $20 USD plus tax per day, per room will be added to room charges at check-out.*
*Waikiki Connection Fee and inclusions are subject to change without notice and restrictions may apply.