Distinctive Wailea Resort Villas
Seasonal specials from 52% off
Palms at Wailea Maui by Outrigger® exemplifies the exclusive lifestyle of renowned Wailea Resort. These deluxe Wailea villas offer up to 1,299 square feet of spacious comfort with full kitchen, sunken living room and large master bedroom. Unique varieties of tropical palm trees can be found throughout the perfectly groomed gardens that slope toward the sea. A casual downhill stroll along the shady avenue takes you to luxury retailers at posh Shops at Wailea and the scenic Wailea Coastal Walk. 3 award-winning golf courses at Wailea Golf Club are a few minutes drive away and some of Maui’s most beautiful beaches beckon nearby.
Pool closure notice: The pool will undergo renovations May 4 - June 8, 2015. During this time, there will be no access to the pool area. We kindly apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Spacious Wailea villas
2-story walk-up, no elevators
1-bedroom and 2-bedroom villas
Complimentary guest parking
Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms, lobby, pool deck
Full kitchen and washer/dryer in every accommodation
Mandatory cleaning charge and optional housekeeping cost
No resort fee
2-night minimum stay required
Map of Palms at Wailea Maui by Outrigger® (PDF 800 KB)
Palms at Wailea Maui by Outrigger® condo travel deals
Book a Kahului airport shuttle, Molokini snorkel tour and more!
Palms at Wailea Maui by Outrigger®
3200 Wailea Alanui
Kahului International Airport (OGG) to Palms at Wailea Maui by Outrigger®
- Exit Kahului Airport on Keolani Place. Stay in middle lane and continue onto Dairy Road/Highway 380.
- Turn left at traffic signal onto South Puunene Avenue/Highway 350. South Puunene Avenue/Highway 350 veers right and becomes Mokulele Highway/Highway 311.
- Continue on Mokulele Highway/Highway 311 for 6.4 miles/10.3 km. Turn left onto Piilani Highway/Highway 31 and continue on highway.
- Turn right onto Okolani Drive.
- Turn right at first stop sign onto Wailea Alanui. Palms at Wailea Maui by Outrigger® is on the left.
Palms at Wailea Maui by Outrigger® to Kahului International Airport (OGG)
- Exiting the resort turn right onto Wailea Alanui. Turn left onto Okolani Drive.
- Turn left onto Piilani Highway/Highway 31 and continue for 6.5 miles/10.5 km.
- Turn right onto Mokulele Highway/Highway 311, which becomes South Puunene Avenue/Highway 350.
- Turn right onto Dairy Road/Highway 380. Turn right onto Keolani Place and follow road into Kahului Airport.