Napili Resort Condos
Seasonal specials from 50% off. No resort fee. No cleaning fee.
Outrigger Napili Shores resort condos are situated on a private oceanfront at Napili Bay. Low-rise and tranquil, this Napili resort garden setting is enhanced with shady monkey pod trees, fragrant plumeria blossoms, and shady coconut palms. The broad central lawn welcomes youngsters to play, and a seaside walking path invites guests to explore. These inviting Napili resort condos are a favorite of travelers who visit Maui year after year. It’s a tradition to ring the bell when spotting a humpback from the ocean’s edge between November and April. Another tradition is the macadamia nut pancakes at the bayside Gazebo restaurant. Napili resort’s laid-back style is what most guests prefer, but posh Kapalua Resort is just minutes away if championship fairways or occasionally dressing for dinner is on your itinerary.
Napili resort condos on Maui's Napili Bay
Studio and 1-bedroom suites will full kitchen
2-level walk-up, no elevators
No resort fee
No check-out cleaning fee
Free guest parking
Free high-speed Internet access in guest rooms
Limited housekeeping service, additional service at cost
Shared gas barbeque grills
Oceanfront Gazebo restaurant
Swimming and snorkeling beach at Napili Bay
Eco-friendly, solar-powered, Clean the World donor
TAG Approved® (Travel Alternatives Group) accommodation
Map of Outrigger Napili Shores (PDF 600 KB)
Outrigger Napili Shores Maui condo travel deals
Book a Kahului airport shuttle, Molokini snorkel tour and more!
Outrigger Napili Shores
5315 Lower Honoapiilani Road
Kahului International Airport (OGG) to Outrigger Napili Shores
- Exit Kahului Airport on Keolani Place.
- Stay in middle lane and continue onto Dairy Road/Highway 380. Dairy Road/Highway 380 becomes Kuihelani Road/Highway 380 at Puunene Avenue intersection.
- Continue straight onto Kuihelani Road/Highway 380 until last traffic signal.
- Turn left onto Honoapiilani Highway/Highway 30.
- Continue north on Honoapiilani Highway/Highway 30, past Lahaina, Kaanapali, and Kahana.
- At Napili Plaza turn left onto Napilihau Road.
- Follow road downhill to Lower Honoapiilani Road.
- Turn right at Lower Honoapiilani Road and continue on road.
- Outrigger Napili Shores is on the left.
Outrigger Napili Shores to Kahului International Airport (OGG)
- Exiting resort, turn right onto Lower Honoapiilani Road. Turn left onto Napilihau Road and continue uphill.
- Turn right onto Honoapiilani Highway/Highway 30 and continue south.
- Turn right onto Kuihelani Road/Highway 380 and continue east. Kuihelani Road/Highway 380 becomes Dairy Road/Highway 380 at Puunene Avenue intersection.
- Continue straight on Dairy Road/Highway 380.
- Turn right onto Keolani Place and follow road into Kahului Airport.