Tomorrow, I head to Maui for the Kapalua Wine & Food Festival. I've been treating myself to a glass of wine the past two evenings to get in shape for the event. Here is what I am looking forward to on my island-hopping, weekend vacation to Maui:
1. Wines from the around the world served up in the graceful atmosphere that is Kapalua.
2. Foods that sate the taste buds and make me smile. And reach for more.
3. Zipline adventure with Kapalua Adventures
4. Snorkeling at Kapalua Bay.
5. White chocolate macadamia nut pancakes at Gazebo Restaurant.
6. Sunsets off the West Maui coastline.
If you want to join me virtually, sign up to receive email updates from this blog, follow me on Twitter and fan me on Facebook. It should be a fun weekend.