Hurricane and Tropical Storm Update
The safety and security of our guests and employees is our top priority at Outrigger. The information below is provided to help you monitor weather conditions and prepare for Tropical Storm Iselle and Hurricane Julio should they impact your visit to the Hawaiian Islands.
The tropical storm warning has been lifted for the islands of Oahu, Maui and Hawaii Island. Kauai island remains under warning. Please continue to follow weather updates and practice safety measures for rain, high surf, and wind conditions.
Central Pacific Hurricane Center: Iselle Map | Julio Map
National Weather Service
Hawaii News Now Severe Weather Update
KHON2 Weather Forecast
Outrigger Reservations and Cancellations
If you are currently a guest in-house and need to extend your reservation due to Tropical Storm Iselle and Hurricane Julio, please see a guest service representative at the reception desk at your hotel or condo for assistance.
If you prefer to cancel or modify an existing reservation, cancellation fees will be waived for arrival dates from today through Tuesday, August 12, 2014. This applies to any hotel or condo in Hawaii managed by Outrigger. Click for list
Emergency Preparations & Travel Safety
If you are staying through the dates when Tropical Storm Iselle and Hurricane Julio are passing through the Hawaiian Islands, we advise you to take precautions when outdoors and be particularly mindful of beach and ocean safety.
- Do not leave personal property on your lanai (balcony) and keep lanai doors closed to avoid the effects of strong winds and rain.
- Be extra cautions of slippery conditions when walking in public areas.
- Observe signs and warnings posted at beaches and do not enter the water if advised to stay clear of dangerous surf.
- Prepare a personal emergency kit. Click for details
- Visit the Hawaii State Civil Defense website for preparedness tips. Click here
- Visit Hawaii Tourism Authority's website for a Travel Safety Brochure available in English, Japanese, Korean and Chinese. Click here
- Hawaii Tourism Authority updates for travelers. Click here
- Oahu evacuation shelters and TheBus schedule. Click here
Social Media Updates
Follow Outrigger Resorts on Facebook and Twitter
Updated August 8, 2014, 4:50 pm